Monday 8 February 2016

Perfect Accommodation at Pahalgam Hotels for a Rejuvenating Solo Trip

It is said that one must undertake a solitary trip once in a while. I decided to take mine up in north India in Pahalgam, Anantnag district in Jammu and Kashmir. I needed a perfect accommodation for a soulful journey away from city noise and work. After doing some online research for Pahalgam Hotels, I booked a deluxe room with the view of the Lidder River, at Pine n Peak. I was impressed with the warm and inviting ambiance of the hotel from the moment I stepped in. The room exceeded my expectation and the view was simply mesmerizing from the room, which is when I knew that my solo trip was going to be an amazing experience. The facilities in the room are convenient with a really comfortable bed, Wi-Fi connectivity, LCD TV etc. 

Hotel Heevan, Pahalgam
Hotel Heevan is without a doubt has the best location in Pahalgam. I also availed the Spa offer, a much-needed treat to myself. I must say it was a complete rejuvenation therapy; the team at the Spa were very professional and good to deal with. My dinner at Dilkusha and lunch at Abshaar restaurant were lip smacking. All the cuisines that I ate were amazing; however, the Kashmiri dishes took the trophy for me. They were served warm and deliciously presented. They have workout programs as well which I will probably avail next time. I highly recommend this hotel to other globetrotters.

No comments:

Post a Comment