Friday 6 November 2015

Make you’re Kashmir Trip More Than a Simple Stay! Stay at the Best Resort in Kashmir

As a kid I had heard a lot about Kashmir, its pristine beauty, the weather, this and that. I always used to dream of visiting the valley – ‘Oh So Beautiful’, until recently.

Pine n Peak, Pahalgam
In an attempt, trying to break the monotony of life, I finally decided to take a break from work. The decision where to travel to was a tough one because almost all the places around Delhi have already made a place on my travel map. One of my friends suggested me to visit Pahalgam. I was a bit sceptical in the starting as I had no clue about this place, but the moment I reached this beautiful place I was awestruck. 90km from Srinagar, Pahalgam (also known as the Valley of Shepherds) is a place to be. The best thing about Pahalgam is that it gives the best views of the mountains. This place serves as the main camping ground for many trekking expeditions.

Since I was new to the place and had less background information finding a nice hotel was a bit difficult initially, but soon I found the best accommodation in Kashmir, Pine n Peak Pahalgam.

Pine n Peak, Hotel is one of the top five resorts in Kashmir. It belongs to the Ahad Hotels and Resorts, one of the leading hotel chains in Kashmir. Located on the banks of the river ‘Lidder’, Pine n Peak offers you more than a staycation. The hotel staff is very friendly and they’ll go to any extent to make your stay perfect. Sadly, I stayed there for just 5 days, wish I could have extended my stay. One thing for sure, I’ll definitely be coming back to stay at this beautiful place!

No comments:

Post a Comment