Thursday 22 December 2016

Hotels in Pahalgam Offer a Relaxing Accommodation Experience



For the last few years, I had been extremely busy and couldn’t take out my family for holidays. So this time, I decided to take them out for a wonderful holiday trip during summer vacations. After discussion with them, I learned that they wanted to visit Kashmir. Without any delay I booked the tickets and the accommodation. While searching for a suitable place to stay there, I came across Hotel Heevan, Pahalgam. The hotel website looked promising and its reviews on travel website confirmed about the experience it offers. Immediately, I chose it over other Hotels in Pahalgam and booked a room there. On reaching there, we realized that this was a gem of a hotel that is located near the River Lidder and offers breathtaking scenery. This unique factor makes it the Best Located Resort in Pahalgam.

At the resort, we delighted ourselves in the warmth of Kashmiri hospitality. Ambience of this resort was calming and comforting that was enhanced by the friendly attitude of the hotel staff. As there is a theme park on the other side of the hotel, the vacationing delight of my kids was enhanced many times. This factor made Heevan all the more lovable among Hotels in Pahalgam. As we  were provided with a river facing room on the second floor, we enjoyed the view as well as the soothing symphony of the river. Room was so clean, spacious, and stashed with thoughtful facilities. In addition to delicious food and great accommodation experience, wonderful surroundings make the hotel the Best Located Resort in Pahalgam. I have already recommended Hotel Heevan, Pahalgam to my friends and colleagues who are looking forward to have a luxurious holiday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment