Monday 7 September 2015

Find an Accommodation in Gulmarg that is No Less a Paradise!

The breathtaking beauty of Gulmarg never fails to lift the sagging spirits of travellers. There are hulking as well as rolling mountains, with incredulous roads snaking through them giving you some of the most memorable snapshots of the valley. Every time I visit Gulmarg, I return with bagful of happy memories. When I visited the valley some ten years back, there weren’t as many staying options and I found myself at the mercy of the friendly locals. But things have changed and finding a good accommodation in Gulmarg today is easy.

Accommodation in Gulmarg
Heevan Retreat, Gulmarg
As I found out, Ahad hotels and Resorts manages one of the best hotel chains in the region, with their Heevan Retreat in particular deserving a special mention. The place is so white with snow that you have to peek hard to get a view of the green of the trees! And it does look charming with the blue sky in the backdrop with stripes of white cloud scattered carelessly.

Even when you are looking for Gulmarg hotel deals that help you save money, Heevan Retreat is a viable option, because it comes up with special packages every now and then. On my last visit, they offered me 15% off for my 5-day stay. You just have to keep following their website or give them a call for special offers and packages. The people working there are very attentive and prompt, and will provide you all the information you need to know.

The resort is a five minutes’ drive from the starting point of Gulmarg Gondola, which is another reason why I choose to stay here. Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment