Monday 14 September 2015

Vacation at the Best Pahalgam Hotels

Pahalgam, a beautiful little town Jammu and Kashmir is a major tourist destination for many travellers across the globe. Popular for its scenic beauty, now the hospitality industry has further enhanced the prospects for travellers to enjoy the best of what the place has to offer. The place has many tourist attractions- Betaab Valley, Lidder River and Sheshnag Lake, which captures the attention of the discerning traveller. Today, tourists like me while visiting Pahalgam, are also in search for the perfect accommodation. All Pahalgam
Hotels in Pahalgam
Hotel Heevan, Pahalgam
Hotels offer the perfect view of nature and one can witness this scenic beauty from their rooms. However, let me tell you on my first visit, the agency through which I booked my vacation was quite satisfying. My stay was booked at the best location in Pahalgam where once can truly cherish the favourite time of their life. From the moment, I stepped into the hotel lobby; the warmth in their hospitality could be felt immediately. Tremendous support from the staff, which ensured check in was smooth and even cared to offer me a nice cup of special tea (as they would call it). All this definitely rejuvenated my senses to a great extent.

However, let me point out once I entered the room even though the decor was a little colonial in style, I thoroughly enjoyed a cosy stay there. As I was famished, placed an order for food immediately and boy I was surprised by the mouth watering delicacies prepared by them. Every bite filled me with happiness. This is something rare in Pahalgam Hotels and I was lucky to be part of this hotel where they served such exquisite meal service. On that note, I hope to visit this hotel for another vacation soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment