Monday 18 July 2016

The Best Hotel in Pahalgam At Your Service

There’s something magical about Kashmir, so magical that it’s on top of everyone’s travel list. I, personally have been planning to explore the ‘paradise on Earth’ for so long and when that opportunity came my way, I had cold feet. Not because I was scared of travelling to the place alone, but I wasn’t prepared. There’s always a right time and the right state of mind to travel to some place as beautiful as Kashmir, at least it’s not some work trip. So for days, infact months of working my ass off and saving enough money, I quit my job and booked my tickets to Kashmir.

I didn’t plan anything, just packed my bags, booked the next flight to Srinagar and boom, I was there in a few hours. I booked a cab that drove me to Pahalgam. And my oh my, it’s as beautiful as people talk about it. There are a lot of Hotels in Pahalgam and it can be a bit intimidating when every hotel you visit, the front desk tries it’s best to convince you to stay there. However, in my search for the Best located resort in Pahalgam, I booked my stay at this pretty fancy hotel, that falls under the Ahad Hotel and Resorts banner.

Being a writer, I tend to take long sabbatical and stay at a particular place for almost a month, trying to fight the writer’s block. And the hotel was too perfect for that surrounded by the snow-capped mountains, I had the best room in the hotel. The associates were too polite and were always there to help you. The front desk was kind enough to plan my entire stay.
Talking about the food, it was delicious. During my entire stay there, every day was like a new day, a new adventure. By the end of my stay there, I was so relaxed and renewed that I couldn’t wait to go back home and start working on my next novel.


No comments:

Post a Comment