Wednesday 19 October 2016

Hotels in Kashmir Provide a Luxurious Stay

My best friend exchanged vows but I couldn’t get him a wedding gift because of my hectic schedule. As I was wondering about a gift that he would cherish for life, a Kashmir package came to my mind.  Immediately, I explored the web world for suitable honeymoon packages to Kashmir.

Luckily, I grabbed one and when I came to choice of hotels in Kashmir, I selected Heevan Resort, Gulmarg - a property of Ahad Hotels. The hotel is crowned with glowing reviews on travel review websites. Perfect place for honeymoon couples, the hotel is surrounded by meadow of flowers, lush greenery and snow clad mountain peaks. For their remarkable accommodation in Kashmir, I booked a presidential suite, so that they could enjoy a lavish accommodation experience. 
  
On returning home, they thanked me for such a wonderful wedding present and shared their experience with me and told that this is among the finest Hotels in Kashmir. They were treated like family members at the resort. Staff members of the resort were extremely polite and helpful and they had a smooth  and seamless check-in and check-out. Their suite offered a mesmerizing  view of the surrounding hills, valleys, meadows and streams.

Among a host of features that they loved with this Accommodation in Kashmir, breakfast buffet was what they enjoyed the most. Thus, I couldn’t resist to share what my friend experienced here as the hotel proved me correct for choosing it as a perfect  wedding gift for my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment